Data integration specialist
NNIP is redefining its current data landscape using data virtualization as a means to provide our customer with high-quality, fully governed data solutions that are reliable, delivered fast and efficiently.
You will join one of the product scrumteams that play a key role in reshaping this landscape. You will have the opportunity to participate, in different roles, in high impact/strategic projects for NNIP. You are required to closely interact with multiple teams within the company and externally, which will help build your professional network
Since the beginning of 2018 we have rolled out the Biz-Dev-Ops as part of our agile journey. To ensure you have the right skills set and tools to do the job, there will be ample room for continuous personal development.
As a data integration specialist you will also be part of the Data Integration Chapter, a group of professionals in the same field of expertise. The chapter drives innovation and encourages knowledge sharing between chapter members as with other professionals as well. The chapter provides a way of working, sets standards and design principles related to data integration which are adopted within the scrumteams.
A data integration specialist has the ability to quickly grasp a customer’s information need, communicates clearly with stakeholders and is an analytical thinker who is not afraid to offer a different perspective.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Not afraid to speak your mind
- A can-do-mentality
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Your personal qualities will also play a decisive roll
Your main responsibilities
- Perform analyses on business needs and translate to SMART requirements
- Ensure high-quality information solutions through our virtualization platform
- Set standards and design principles and help maintain and monitor them
- pro-actively interact with stakeholders, making them a part of the change process
- Support current products and help improve them continuously
Your experience and skills
- Experience with common data warehousing concepts, and knowledge of ETL processes and tooling - a minimum of 3 years;
- Proficient with SQL;
- Preferably experienced with Asset Management processes;
- Agile/SCRUM experience.
- Experience with data virtualization
We offer you
- The opportunity to influence the future of an international top-tier asset manager;
- An entrepreneurial and performance driven culture that gives you the freedom to use your talent, express your ideas and execute them;
- A multicultural, professional and dynamic environment that inspires you to get the best out of you and accelerate your career development;
- Scale 10/ 11, haylevel DevOps Applications -- level 2
- Modern working conditions that give room for individual choices.
Application & contact
Please apply online via the link to ensure a smooth procedure. Note that applications via e-mail will not be considered. For more information regarding the role and/or selection procedure, contact Recruiter Elise Kapper, 0614682729.
Note: third party applications are not taken into consideration