The Business Change Team within Client Information Services is a relative new team with challenging targets. You will have the opportunity to participate, in different roles, in high impact/strategic projects for NNIP. In addition you will work on automation of our current (reporting) process. Both require close interaction with numerous teams within the company and externally, which help build your professional network. Since the beginning of 2018 we have rolled out the Biz-Dev-Ops as part of our agile journey, so the members of the team all work in scrum teams on a daily basis. To ensure you have the right skills set and tools to do the job, there will be ample room for continuous personal development.
A Business Process Manager has a helicopter view and is able to quickly get to the core of a question or problem and doesn’t go for the easy (known) route, but dares to take a different view point and can convince others to follow.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Not afraaid to speak your mind
- A can-do-mentality
- Bachelor/Master degree
- Your personal qualities will also play a decisive role
In your role you are responsible for (amongst others):
- Ensuring that the outcomes from a business process are in line with the strategic goals
- Making NNIP more efficient and effective
- Gather and translate client requirements into an end product / report
- Analyze data used in client communication and ensure the quality of the data is of the highest standards
- Build a new environment in which we communicate with our clients using API’s and portals
- Automation and optimization of our current reporting environments
We offer you
Naturally our appreciation for our colleagues are reflected in our conditions of employment, which, for the most part, can be adapted to your own personal wishes. We offer you:
- A dynamic working environment
- Flexible working hours
- A position Hay level Business Process Manager level 3
- A 40 hour workweek
- Location The Hague
More information about our employee benefits can be found here.
How to apply
Are you the one we are looking for? Then apply directly by clicking the button below this vacancy.
Do you have questions or do you need more information about the job or application process, please contact Elise Kapper (Senior Recruiter) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information about our application process can be found here.
NB Third party applications are not taken into consideration.