NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Unit Linked Officer at NN?
As Unit Linked Officer, you maintain oversight of the end-to-end product value chain and the underlying processes of the Unit Linked products. You are the overall value chain manager for the front-to-end processes, options and controls for Branch 23. As gatekeeper, you keep an eye to ensure that the end-to-end pricing processes for Unit Linked products are in line with local group procedures and policy framework. Working with business, product management and IT, you will determine which of the existing processes for Branch 23 could be improved and are constantly looking for best practices. When necessary, you encourage change.
You will also have the following duties:
You will also have the following duties:
- You will ensure that the appropriate management conditions are in place for setting up new Branch 23 products.
- You will be ultimately responsible for ensuring that the daily Unit Price is fair and legal, neutral, balanced and controlled.
- You will manage, coordinate and implement changes in the Unit Linked pricing processes.
- You will be responsible for monitoring and correctly applying (and improving) the daily and monthly performance and risk management mechanisms for the Unit Linked pricing processes and the policy framework.
- You will act as an ambassador in providing quality services and training to all the relevant departments and process owners in relation to the Unit Linked value chain.
- You will handle the establishment and monitoring of policy conditions in relation to Unit Linked pricing processes.
- You will provide local and group coordination for transversal improvements within the company.
What do you have to offer as Unit Linked Officer?
As Unit Linked Officer, you will be able to coordinate improvements across the entire value chain, taking the various stakeholders into consideration. To do so, you will draw on your knowledge of end-to-end operational processes of Unit Linked products inside and outside the company. You are very familiar with the world of financial products and investment processes.
- You are an outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate and involve stakeholders from various departments by actively unifying their interests.
- You are motivated by a dynamic and constantly changing environment and have sufficient self-confidence to take decisions independently in this type of structure and to manage risks.
- Your analytical skills enable you to go right to the heart of the problem.
- You know how to tackle issues, are pragmatic and solutions-oriented.
- You are highly motivated and results-focused.
- Your outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, enable you to convince people and overcome opposition so that they work with you.
- You speak English and one of our national languages, Dutch or French.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave and 5 days of additional leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.