NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Team Leader Segment Marketing & Intelligence at NN?
Your job is comprised of 3 parts: segment marketing, data development and reporting, as well as the business school for our distribution partners: NN Academy. This means that you have a wide range of responsibilities, enabling you certainly to make your mark on the growth of NN. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will head up a multidisciplinary team of specialists (segment marketeers, data analysts and financial experts).
- You will develop a commercial plan for each of our customer segments (personal customers, self-employed, businesses).
- You will be closely involved in the implementation (e.g. campaign management, product launches, training courses, content marketing, etc.) and be led by data analysis to make your marketing efforts more efficient.
- You will support and substantiate management decisions based on in-depth market knowledge and data analysis.
- You will set KPIs and other key indicators, as well as monitor the results.
- You will have an important role in innovation programmes and marketing projects, because you know better than anyone else what is going on in the market.
- You will contribute to the positioning of NN as thought leader in the area of financial wellbeing by providing training courses for our distribution partners via NN Academy, as well as through content marketing and carefully planned campaigns.
What do you have to offer as Team Leader Segment Marketing & Intelligence?
We are looking for a new member of staff with plenty of baggage in data-driven strategic marketing, as well as good knowledge of the insurance sector. For this reason, it is important to have a master’s degree in a relevant subject (economics, marketing, data analysis, etc.) or equivalent gained through experience. Ideally, you have previously managed a team of specialists, but if you have acquired your managerial qualities in other ways, then we are still curious to find out more about you. You also have the following talents:
- You are a bridge-builder who encourages and fosters collaboration, both inside and outside the team.
- You are able to analyse and understand complex matters and also see connections quickly.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind, with a good nose for commercial opportunities.
- You always think from the client’s point of view, plus you always have an eye for the aspirations of our distribution partners.
- You are able to put a convincing and inspiring story across to the various stakeholders in the organisation, both verbally and in writing.
- You see the whole picture and work on the long-term vision, although you are also sufficiently pragmatic and are willing to roll your sleeves up to complete your projects.
- You have outstanding knowledge of both Dutch and French. Plus you are fluent in English.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave and 5 days of additional leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.