NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Sales Manager Partnerships at NN?
You will lead the relationship with our most important banking partner, ING. You will build a relationship of trust with all of ING’s stakeholders and ensure that we respect the business arrangements made with ING. You will seek out growth opportunities for further developing the banking and insurance potential. You will also take the lead for all events and campaigns supporting ING sales. You will contribute to the strategy for building a sustainable customer-driven model in conjunction with ING. Together with your team, you will promote relationships with our other existing institutional and banking partners, while developing the market opportunities identified with them. At the same time, you will look carefully at the market with your team and prospect for new value-adding collaborative arrangements in the Belgian market.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the existing relationship with ING, working closely with the ING relationship manager from the Belgian damage insurance organisation and other colleagues from the NN group who play a key role for ING. You will also ensure that we adhere to our business arrangements with ING at all times.
- You will be responsible for implementing the business development strategy with ING and for the growth of the company with one of our most important partners. You will identify and create business opportunities within ING and pass these on at an early stage to the organisation so that they can be incorporated into the future strategy.
- You will ensure that you obtain the necessary strategic information from ING so that our strategies can be adjusted and geared to one another where necessary.
- Working with the CMO and the Tribe Lead Retail, you will develop the business strategy for ING and other partners for the future. Together, you will define the necessary product development needs for ING and other banking partners.
- You will direct your team so that it can foster relations with the existing banking partners, such as VDK, Deutsche Bank, etc., ensuring that business can grow with these partners.
- You will make sure that your team goes looking for new opportunities with their partners and ensure that these openings are reported back to NN in good time so that we can respond to their needs.
Our people are the key to our success at NN and so you will ensure that your team complies with standards at all times with the right knowledge and skills. You will create a motivated team that can operate across the various departments (sales and operations) as one voice for the customer, so that the required value and service can be provided. You will report to the Director Retail.
What do you have to offer as Sales Manager Partnerships?
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a management function in sales-related departments.
- You have demonstrable experience in developing and implementing a business development plan.
- Experience in the finance sector is an advantage. You have a master’s degree or equivalent gained through experience.
- You are a relationship-builder, both inside and outside the company and are always looking for areas of collaboration between departments.
- You stand out from the crowd for your pragmatic approach and have the enthusiasm needed to convert business opportunities into results.
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English.
- You are a people manager who brings people together to achieve the best results for our company and for reaching our customers. You are a bridge-builder by nature looking to achieve positive collaboration.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave and 5 days of additional leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.