NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Collections & Financial Flows Officer at NN?
- You will process all incoming and outgoing payment transactions on a daily basis according to the procedures.
- You will process incoming payments in the payment system and in the policy administration, as well as be in close contact with the policy managers and IT staff.
- You will deal with questions from operating departments in relation to financial movements.
- You will handle all reimbursements to customers.
- You will send daily reports to the accounting department.
- You will track cases pending and report to your Team Leader.
- You will be constantly developing yourself and your co-workers as part of a small team of 5 people.
- You will assist your colleagues through developments of all kinds using your flexible team spirit.
What do you have to offer as Collections & Financial Flows Officer?
- You have a qualification in accountancy or administration, as well as relevant working experience in the operational handling of payments.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and French and has a basic knowledge of English.
- You are familiar with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- You are a flexible team player who always works with precision.
- You are analytical, hands-on and solutions-minded.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave and 5 days of additional leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.