NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Insurance Officer Quotations at NN?
In your role as Insurance Officer Quotations, you’ll be part of a dynamic commercial and technical team. More than that, you’ll be an important link in enabling the implementation of group insurance policies. You’ll prepare proposals for these group schemes that include pension and death and/or disability cover for SMEs and large companies alike.
As Insurance Officer Quotations, you
- You’ll analyse requests for proposals
- In doing so, you’ll gather all of the administrative information and figures required to put together the pricing of a proposal.
- You’ll develop the proposal in consultation with the sales person involved.
- You’ll be in regular contact with insurance brokers and sometimes with customers.
- You’ll check to see whether the required details are available and that all the conditions have been met to be able to draw up a proposal for the customer.
- You’ll provide reporting on your workflow.
- You’ll be a team player!
- You’ll think creatively with your co-workers about they way your team can create the most personal approach to the customer.
What do you have to offer as Insurance Officer Quotations?
Experience in drawing up price proposals is a major asset, particularly if you can combine this with knowledge about how group insurance policies work.
You like working with figures and enjoy a challenge.
You have a strong sense of responsibility. You are capable of tackling jobs independently and are very well organised in doing so. You support your colleagues and help encourage the team to grow.
The way you communicate is smooth, clear and structured. This applies to your co-workers inside the company, brokers and customers.
You have an analytical mind.
You are completely fluent in either Dutch or French and have good knowledge of the other national language.
You are eager to learn and creative.
You are very familiar with Excel, as well as the other Office applications
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.