NN Insurance Services Belgium is part of the Dutch arm of the international NN Group, providing an innovative range of products and flawless claims processing for the personal customers of ING (Non-Life insurance).
What impact will you have as Expert Claims Manager Fire at NN?
Do you like the idea of using your knowledge about insurance to support our claims and policy management departments? Would you like to help them achieve their objectives in terms of service, quality and claims management? Then you may well be the dynamic person we are looking for!
What will your duties consist of?
What will your duties consist of?
- Conducting quality controls and the management activities of the claims and policy management departments
- Detecting risks that threaten the running of the underwriting and claims management processes, reporting on them and making suggestions and taking initiative for making improvements.
- Carrying out checks on incoming and outgoing funds in areas such as the reduction of risks in car insurance.
- Supervising the management and accuracy of End User Computing Tools.
- Conducting random checks on the financial process in Claims & Non-Life.
- Carrying out acceptance tests for introducing new claims applications.
- Reporting on and maintaining contacts with the “Operational Risk Management” department
- Working closely with the various claims departments and the process and change management organisation.
What do you have to offer as Expert Claims Manager Fire?
As Expert Claims Manager Fire, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent gained through experience in a claims department.
- At least 5 years’ experiences as a claims manager in Fire. Knowledge of other branches of the non-life insurance business would be a plus.
- Outstanding written and spoken Dutch and French.
- Ideally, you should have skills in Excel
In addition you are:
- Precise and analytical.
- Critically minded and with a strong sense of quality.
- Creative and will to take the initiative when it comes to making improvements.
- Flexible and good at dealing with stress.
- Able to work independently, but also enjoy working in a team.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.