NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Domain IT Lead Service Management at NN?
As Domain IT Lead, you will be responsible for Service Management within the department. You will examine the application of ITIL processes and make adjustments where necessary, as well as provide coaching. You will also look at where there is a need to implement new processes. Your function for this will be as Servant Leader who assists the team. In addition, you will also be responsible for Supplier Management, monitoring suppliers for the Service Desk and Datacentre Services. Another of your responsibilities will be for Change Management, for which you will sit on the CAB. You will also monitor the incident and change managers. Finally, the job also includes the preparation of audits.
What do you have to offer as Domain IT Lead Service Management?
- You have strong experience with ITIL Service Management.
- You are experienced in developing and monitoring ITIL processes.
- You have the experience and maturity to work as Servant Leader in a team of +/- 20 people.
- You have broad technical knowledge of infrastructure, networks, datacentre and service desk environments.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave and 5 days of additional leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.