NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Digital Marketing Business Analyst at NN?
Are you a master in identifying digital developments and implementing digital strategies? Then you’re the person we’re looking for! Help us implement our digital strategy and turn opportunities and challenges into tangible ideas and projects that we can go to work with. Are you ready to come and make a difference?
- You know all about the digital needs and expectations of partners and customers and you’re ready and willing to get stuck into identifying exactly what they are.
- You love keeping an eye on digital developments and know how to work out the various scenarios for successful digitisation.
- You’ll help implement NN’s digital strategy.
- You’ll be working on digital projects with colleagues from various areas of the business and IT as you keep an eye on the consistency between NN’s digital strategy and the projects themselves.
What do you have to offer as Digital Marketing Business Analyst?
- You are an experienced professional with at least 3 years’ experience in digital innovation, concept & UX design and/or business analysis.
- You have significant experience working on innovative projects, customer journey redesign and/or customers en market studies.
- You are able to work autonomously and have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are able to see the overall picture and work on the long-term vision – but you are also able to roll up your sleeves and participate in practical projects that contribute to the implementation of our long-term vision.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and can also express yourself sufficiently well in English.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.