NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Digital Innovation Expert at NN?
Are you a master at recognising digital developments and implementing digital strategies? If you are, then you’re the person we’re looking for! Come and help us to implement our digital strategy and turn opportunities and challenges into practical ideas and projects that we can put to good use. Ready to make a difference?
- The digital needs and expectations of both partners and customers alike hold no secrets for you and you can’t wait to start mapping them out
- Keeping track of developments in the digital world is your passion and you’re totally familiar with how various scenarios are likely to work out in terms of digitalisation
- You will be involved in helping to implement NN’s digital strategy
- You will work on digital projects with your colleagues from the various business and IT domains and will monitor consistency between the projects themselves and the digital strategy you are implementing.
What do you have to offer as Digital Innovation Expert ?
- You are an experienced professional with at least 3 years of experience in digital innovation, concept & UX design and/or business analysis.
- You have gained solid experience working on innovative projects, customer journey redesign and/or customer and market surveys.
- You are able to work independently and have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are capable of seeing the overall picture and working on a long-term vision, but you are also willing to roll up your sleeves to become involved in practical projects that contribute to the implementation of our long-term vision.
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and are able to express yourself sufficiently well in English. We also provide lessons in Dutch or French.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and online sport lessons are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.