NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Customer Care Officer at NN?
As Customer Care Officer, you will help protect what is important for our customers. You’ll do this by providing smooth, quality management of their life and death insurance policies. The various products you will deal with offer a range of interesting tasks. Diversity? We’ve got it!
- As the first point of contact for our customers and bank branch staff, you will answer various questions relating to insurance policies.
- Being customer-focused is your greatest strength, both over the phone and by e-mail. You’re a genuine adviser, examining customers’ questions with them, analysing the issue and providing advice – all quickly and smoothly.
- In as customer-friendly a way as possible, you are prepared to do shift work, with your working hours always somewhere between 8.00 am and 6.00 pm in a rotation system with all of your colleagues. This guarantees maximum availability for customers.
- You will monitor the management of customer files; complete files, payments, modifications, handle listings, etc.
- You will analyse questions asked in depth, looking for the best solution for your customer. Carrying out analyses and working in a way focused on finding solutions is second nature to you.
- To achieve this, you will work as a team, as well as with other departments, such as Customer Care, Product, IT, etc.
- You will be involved in thinking about the way your team operates and the jobs you do on a daily basis – all focusing on initiatives for improvements.
- Openness within the team is important; both sharing knowledge with each other, as well as being prepared to give and receive feedback.
What do you have to offer as Customer Care Officer?
At NN, it’s all about authenticity and encouraging the uniqueness of our staff. This means you are unique. As a minimum, you have a bachelor’s degree and some initial experience working in insurance or a bank branch. You are helpful and care not only about your own results, but also about collective targets.
- It would be an advantage if you have this certificate that is required: (PCP) for people who work with the public. Otherwise you will definitely be given the appropriate training in-house.
- You have good communication skills and put the customer first. This enables you to have the level of assertiveness you require.
- You will use Dutch and French on a daily basis with customers. Knowledge of English would be a plus point.
- Computer skills and the ability to work well in MS Office are a must.
- You are happy to take ownership of what you do. You are precise in your work and take proper responsibility. You also find it easy to process information, both in terms of documentation and the relevant legislation.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.