NN Insurance Services Belgium is part of the Dutch arm of the international NN Group, providing an innovative range of products and flawless claims processing for the personal customers of ING (Non-Life insurance).
What impact will you have as Claims Handler Legal Assistance?
As Claims Handler Legal Assistance, you:
- will be responsible for claims management involving legal assistance in various areas of the law. You will also operate in accordance with the processes and procedures laid down.
- will have contacts both inside and outside the company, including with other policyholders, offices, assessors, legal people. While making these contacts, you will approach the various parties in a very client-friendly way, while still respecting any agreements made internally.
- will manage your own portfolio independently and autonomously.
What do you have to offer as Claims Handler Legal Assistance?
- A Master’s degree in Law, or equivalent gained through experience.
- Perfect written and spoken Dutch and French, plus basic knowledge of English.
- Basic knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Experience in settling claims, particularly involving legal assistance would be a bonus.
You are also:
- Resistant to stress and have good communication skills, especially on the telephone.
- Proactive and solutions-focused in settling claims.
- Critical and analytical.
- Efficient and able to set priorities.
- Customer-focused, commercial and flexible of mind.
- A team player
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.