NN is a life insurance company with the greatest aspirations in Belgium. It doesn’t matter how different and unique people may be, everyone strives to live a long and happy life. We help people take care of what they really find important in life. As a life insurance company, we protect our customers by providing strong product solutions. And we support each and every Belgian in their search for happiness. With 1.6 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group. That’s why we are delighted to welcome potential colleagues to NN who would like to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our customers!
What impact will you have as Business Process Owner Customer Data at NN?
Are you an expert in designing and optimising customer data processes? Then you’re the person we’re looking for! Help contribute to the implementation of our customer data strategy and turn opportunities and challenges into ideas and projects that we can get to work with. Ready to come to NN and make a difference?
- You’re totally familiar with best practices on capturing and managing customer data and are able to convert them into a practicable customer data policy.
- You have the ability to turn general principles and guidelines into actual processes and then put these processes into practice with the teams involved.
- You’ll be working on data-related projects with your colleagues from various business areas and IT, helping to define the priorities and roadmap on customer data. You’ll also draft business requirements and analyses.
- You’ll work with your customer care from various business areas to improve data quality.
What do you have to offer as Business Process Owner Customer Data?
- You are an experienced professional with at least 3 years’ experience in (customer) data management, data governance and data processes.
- You have experience in process management, business analysis and business project management.
- You can work autonomously and have strong analytical and communication skills.
- You are able to view the whole picture and create a general framework. At the same time, you are willing to roll up your sleeves to work on practical projects that contribute to improving data quality and the way customer data is used.
- You have fluent French or Dutch and whichever one you speak, you have a good grasp of the other language. You can also express yourself well in English.
We will ask quite a lot of you, but you will get a great deal in return. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you. People who are genuine and committed; people who are willing to give the best of themselves to our customers, bringing fresh ideas and the necessary drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and understandable. Any especially people with a unique personality that can make all the difference. So, just be yourself. That’s something we really appreciate at NN!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented by fringe benefits that include:
group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers and eco-vouchers, 20 days of holiday a year, plus 12 days of working time reduction leave.
- You will be given the opportunity to discover and grow your unique talents so that you can develop your career further.
There’s a whole range to choose from: personalised training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning and so on.
- At NN we know very well how important wellbeing is! That’s why we focus on achieving a good work-life balance.
Working from home, flexible working and a fitness area with group classes are all there to make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creative side a helping hand, we have also thought carefully about providing an enjoyable, totally refreshed working environment, located in bustling Brussels, literally right next to Brussels South station, where you can feel at home.